Do You Want To Rock Your Retirement?
Tell me if this is you right now…
- You want your retirement to be the best chapter in your life.
- You want to find your passion and new purpose in life.
- You want to have even more happy days in retirement.
- You’re wondering how other retirees structure their days in retirement.
- You want more ideas and tips on what to do when you’re bored (lonely, and broke) in retirement.
- You want to feel more satisfied and fulfilled at the end of each day.
- You want your retirement to be the best time of your life.
Let me introduce you to the Five Steps To Happiness In Retirement Ebook
A lot of people think that once they retire they’re instantly happy each and every day for the rest of their lives.
Well, this couldn’t be more further from the truth!
Many people are too focused on the financial part of retirement. They struggle once they retire to be happy. And that is why many retirees regret that they didn’t have a fun plan for their retirement.
What if I can help you live a more happy and healthy retired life? In just 5 steps.
It’s that easy!
I’ve been writing over 200 articles about retirement over the last three years. And did extensive research to help people prepare and enjoy their retirement in the best way possible.
And I bundled all my knowledge, scientific research, tips, and ideas in this ebook.
In this ebook, I guide you through the five steps on how you can create more happiness in your everyday retired life.
Here’s what you’ll get:
In this EBook, I thoroughly answer 21 of the most asked questions about retirement.
You’ll get in-depth information backed by many scientific studies, tips, templates, and inspiring ideas that you can’t find anywhere else.
I’ll teach you how to be happy in retirement using Dalai Lama and science-based tips and tricks.
I’ll show you how to structure your day and how to find a new hobby that you’ll love!
I’ll show you how to avoid the biggest retirement nobody is telling you about!
I’ll teach you the best tricks to get fulfillment in your life.
Who am I to be teaching you this?
Hey you, my name is Kirsten Veldman. I’m an online entrepreneur, digital nomad, and early retiree from The Netherlands and enjoying life everywhere in the world with my husband Léon and little son Mex.
The reason why we retired from the rat race and started an online business is the same reason why people want to retire: being in control of your own life.
So, I know what it is like to stop working full-time. And try to create a new happy life with endless free time and (minimum) finances.
And it isn’t easy.
But I can make it easy for you!
I’m here to help you on the Fast-Track to happiness in retirement. And if you’ve read my blog, you know I love to help and inspire readers with in-depth information, science-based tips, and tricks.
That’s why I created this eBook to help you make retirement the best time of your life!
My goal in life is to live life to the fullest and help others achieve the same.
But don’t just take my word for it…
“I really love this Ebook! I have recommended it to all my girlfriends because it helped me to find my true passion in retirement. Now I feel fulfilled and so much happier every day. And that’s what I wish for all retirees out there.”
Avoid the mistakes many retirees make:
- Many retirees regret that they didn’t have something to retire to.
- Many retirees regret that they didn’t have a plan on how to spend their free time in retirement.
- Many retirees regret that they didn’t have any goals for their retirement.
- Many people forget to prepare for this new lifestyle that is retirement. When reality kicks in, they are often overwhelmed, feel lost, and are unhappy.
Make your retirement the best time of your life and find your happiness today!