These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Retirementtipsandtricks.com accessible at https://retirementtipsandtricks.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Retirementtipsandtricks.com and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to this Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Retirementtipsandtricks.com express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Retirementtipsandtricks.com offers digital products you can buy, such as an E-book. Because of the nature of these products, we can’t provide refunds..
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Retirementtipsandtricks.com, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Retirementtipsandtricks.com, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
All the content on this website and its (digital) products are not intended as a substitute for medical and/ or financial advice of a licensed professional. The reader should contact a financial advisor for professional financial advice and/ or a licensed doctor for professional health advice.
Retirementtipsandtricks.com, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by the use of information, tips, and ideas mentioned in this book
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Retirementtipsandtricks.com from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Retirementtipsandtricks.com is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Retirementtipsandtricks.com is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Retirementtipsandtricks.com recommends products and services provided by third-party companies. It also links to other resources and content around the web. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Retirementtipsandtricks.com does not guarantee you will have a positive experience from these third-party services, products, and pieces of content.
Work With Us
When you’re interested in working together as a brand or company, there are different options that we can offer:
- Sponsored Content – Blogposts
- Product Reviews
When you have a different idea that is not listed above, please reach out to us! We’re interested in hearing about your company, upcoming campaigns, and how we can support you.
Please make sure to add the following details to your inquiry;
- Company brand/ name
- Campaign dates
- Deliverable scope
- Target Budget
When you’re not sure what you need but are interested in working together, we can send you our rates so that we can create a custom package.
Please contact us at email@example.com
- All the sponsored content will contain honest disclosures, following the FTC Guidelines.
- According to Google Guidelines, all sponsored content will be nofollow with the tag; rel=sponsored
- We don’t accept pre-written content.
- We don’t promote products or brands that we don’t personally standby or have something to do with retirement. Everything we do must add value to our readers.
- We are not able to work for free.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Retirementtipsandtricks.com and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in The Netherlands for the resolution of any disputes.