Someone is forced to retire. And you’re asked/ or plan to write a retirement card, and you wonder, what do you write in a forced retirement card?
In a forced retirement card, you write:
– You can’t retire from being great!
– I hope your retirement will be the best chapter of your life!
– Wish you a happy, healthy, and enjoyable retirement. You deserve it!
– The start of something new brings the hope of something great. Anything is possible!
– Every end is a new beginning. Trust the magic of new beginnings. Make the best of your retirement!
These examples are just the tip of the iceberg, below are more examples of positive, uplifting, inspirational, funny, and heartwarming retirement wishes for a forced retirement card. Also, if you’re looking for a unique retirement card to write your message, check out this beautiful pop-up retirement card. It is my absolute favorite.
Heartwarming Wishes For A Forced Retirement Card
1) We’re going to miss you. You deserve a wonderful retirement!
2) Wishing you all the best on this new journey of your life.
3) It’s time to enjoy your life. Have a happy retirement!
4) Wishing you good health, lots of happiness, and success as you move forward to this next chapter in your life!
5) We will miss your graciousness, kindness, and wisdom. May your retired life be blessed with love and joy.
6) For your dedication and hard work, you deserve the best retirement ever!
7) Thank you for everything. You are a legend. Have a wonderful time in retirement.
8) Thank you for bringing so much joy and dedication. I’m going to miss your energy and positivity at the office. Good luck in retirement!
9) Wishing you the most adventurous and stress-free retirement ever!
10) Your dedication and energy are what made this company successful. You’re irreplaceable, and we will never forget you. Make the best of your retirement!
11) Never forget the difference you have made! I wish you a happy retirement!
12) Thank you for being one of the hardest workers and kindest people I know.
13) I can’t imagine working without you. Thank you for making work fun. Now it is time to do you!
14) You’ve dedicated your whole life to your career. Now it’s time for fun and adventure. So let the real adventure begin now!
Funny Wishes For A Forced Retirement Card
15) You’re not forced into retirement. You just got promoted to the best job in life. Enjoy!
16) Enjoy your freedom and never-ending weekends.
17) You’ve paid your dues; now put on your golfing/ dancing/ hiking/ gardening shoes.
18) Keep calm and enjoy your retirement!
19) The trouble with retirement is, you never get a day off!
20) See your retirement as a six-month holiday, only twice a year. Make the best of it!
21) Enjoy the government money—you’ve contributed enough!
22) Bye-bye stress, deadline, and early meetings. Hello, happy hour, good books, and beach days!
23) Cheers/ Congrats to you for finally being your own boss. Enjoy doing what you want, whenever you want in retirement!
Uplifting Wishes For A Forced Retirement Card
24) Retirement is not the end of the road; it is the beginning of the open highway.
25) Have a fantastic retirement! It will turn out to be a blessing in disguise.
26) Look back and be proud of what you have achieved. Look forward and create the bright future you so deserve.
27) Stay positive. Better days are on their way!
28) May this new chapter in your life be full of beautiful surprises
29) May your retired life be blissful, joyful, healthy, and happy every day.
30) It is time. Time to do what makes you truly happy. Follow your dreams!
31) This is a sign. Have trust in the universe and enjoy whatever retirement has in store for you!
32) If you put in as much effort to enjoy your retirement as you had to work at this company, your retirement will be successful! Enjoy!
33) This can be the best thing that ever happened to you. Stay positive, and good things will happen! Have a great retirement.
34) After climbing the mountain, you deserve to sit back and enjoy the view. Grant yourself to sit back, relax, and enjoy your retirement.
35) You’ve got this (name retiree)!
Inspirational Wishes For A Forced Retirement Card
36) “The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new” – Socrates
37) “There is a miracle in every new beginning” – Herman Hesse
38) “It is not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left” – Hubert Humprey
39) “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings” – Lao Tzu
40) “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step” – Martin Luther King Jr.
41) “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind” – C.S. Lewis
42) “Don’t look back and ask, why? Look ahead and ask, why not?” – Neil Patel
43) “Sometimes, life takes you in a direction you never saw yourself going. But it can often be the best road you have ever taken.” – Edzzy Quotes
44) “When nothing is sure, everything is possible!” – Margaret Drabble
45) “Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly… but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically lived!”– Mandy Hale Have a bold, wild and magical retirement!
Forced Retirement Gift Ideas
It is hard to come up with the right words to say or write for someone who is forced into retirement. Let alone find the perfect retirement gift. And that is why I’ve listed 5 great forced retirement gift ideas below.
Membership To Masterclass (#1 Favorite Gift)
Even though a forced retirement is not what they have planned. You want that person to have the best time in retirement. A retirement filled with lots of fun, health, and happiness. A great gift to empower that wish is Masterclass.
Masterclass is a video streaming education platform filled with 100+ masterclasses from the best teachers in the world. For example, Gordon Ramsay teaches cooking, Alicia Keys teaches songwriting, Dan Brown teaches writing, Dr. Jane Goodall teaches conservation, Ron Finley teaches Gardening. And so many more world-leading experts.
But why is this such a great retirement gift?
Learning new things is the best way to stay healthy mentally and physically. It’s one of the important keys to a successful and happy retirement. And having something fun to do makes time in retirement that much more interesting.
With a membership to Masterclass, you give the retiree access to ALL classes on the platform. It gives them the opportunity to learn secrets from their idol, upgrade their existing talents or tap into a different subject they’ve always been interested in. They can explore new hobbies and interests, which makes their forced retirement feel like a normal and fun retirement.
The best part is, is that they can learn at their own pace, time, and device. It works just as easily as Netflix. That is why it’s a great retirement gift for anyone!